Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hi there....Welcome to TisyaSara Secret Closet


Greetings Friends,
Welcome to TisyaSara Secret Closet. (Actually it’s her mum secret closet !) I am a mummy of twin boys & little princess. Muhammad Haziq Iskandar & Muhammad Hazim Zulqarnain are my beloved prince aged 4 years old and my cutey pie Nur Batrisyia Qaisara 6 months old. I’m grateful I have found my better half, Mr Khairul to spend the rest of my life with. These 4 important person had influence myself to change my perspective in life as I have decided to resign my executive post & concentrate to my mommy & wifey title. TisyaSara was inspired by my youngest child.
TisyaSara Secret Closet is my personal new & preloved collection. Some of these items are new as I love to shop & sell. As for preloved items, it is still in good condition as I don’t want to buy something that’s not worth the money for. Pls surf around and feel free to contact me should you need further inquiries. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment